Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Take Charge of your Nursing Career Free

Take Charge of your Nursing Career

Author: Lois S. Marshall
Edition: 1
Binding: Paperback
ISBN: 1930538855
Feature:




Take Charge of your Nursing Career


Do any of the following sound familiar? I am a 24-year-old nurse and relatively new to the profession. Search and download Take Charge of your Nursing Career for free I like my current job, but want to find out more about all of the options out there for me as I map out future steps in advancing my career. I am a 36-year-old nurse and have a desire to further my education, but don t know what field of study is best for me or how to get started. I am a 47-year-old nurse. After working three 12 hour late-night shifts each week for the majority of my career to accommodate the needs of my family, I suddenly find myself an empty-nester with a desire to see the world. I am a 52-year-old nurse who is not quite ready to retire. However, I feel I have served my time at the bedside and would like to find other ways [ Ships Daily ] Condition: Good[ Underlining/Highlighting: NONE ] [ Writing: NONE ] Take Charge of your Nursing Career By Lois S. Marshall ISBN: 1930538855 Edition:first Publisher: Sigma Theta Tau Pub Date: 7/13/2010 Binding: Paperback Pages: 160

download

Free Take Charge Of Your Nursing Career: Open The Door To Your D... Ebook


Buy Take Charge of Your Nursing Career: Open the Door to Your Dreams by Lois S. Marshall and Read this Book on Kobo's Free Apps. Discover Kobo's Vast Collection of Ebooks Today - Over 3 Million Titles, Including 2 Million Free Ones!

A practical, easy to read career book for nurses of all experience levels, from novice to expert. Everything you need to know about advancing your career in one book. Filled with practical ideas, career

A practical, easy to read career book for nurses of all experience levels, from novice to expert. Everything you need to know about advancing your career in one book. Filled with practical ideas, career suggestions, and tips. Covers a range of career possibilities including a number of options most nurses are not aware of.

Categories: Nursing * General. Contributors: Lois S. Marshall - Author. Format: Paperback



Take Charge of your Nursing Career Free


I like my current job, but want to find out more about all of the options out there for me as I map out future steps in advancing my career. I am a 36-year-old nurse and have a desire to further my education, but don t know what field of study is best for me or how to get started. I am a 47-year-old nurse. After working three 12 hour late-night shifts each week for the majority of my career to accommodate the needs of my family, I suddenly find myself an empty-nester with a desire to see the world
However, I feel I have served my time at the bedside and would like to find other ways Find and download medical book free in many categories here

download
No comments :
Post a Comment